For celebrating Deepshree’s birthday in 2017, we decided to go to Hyderabad. Initially, Deepshree, Ranoo and I were planned to travel. Then Bhavitha also wanted to join and we bought tickets for her. At the last moment, we found that Riya also has holidays at that period. So, we bought tickets for her as well. So, after more than 10 years, all 4 of us were travelling together.

We booked a Premium Uber taxi to take us from our home to the Bangalore City Railway Station. Uber sent a Toyota Innova and this was good for 5 of us.

We took the Kacheguda Express From Bangalore City Railway Station to Kacheguda, which is one of 3 Railway Stations in Hyderabad.


The train reached 1 hour late at Kacheguda. However, this was comfortable for us as the schedule time of 6 AM would have been too early.

We once again booked a Uber. This time we got a Toyota Etios. We were all packed inside the car. However, it took only about 30 minutes for us to reach Taj Begumpet and thus we did not feel the travel.

We had arrived much before the check in time. However, I had booked one room for half day so that all of us could change and get ready. Taj provided this room to us only at about 9:30 AM. Till then, we had some tea and then we were aimlessly roaming around the hotel. We all quickly got ready and headed for breakfast.


While we were having breakfast, Taj informed us that the second room was also ready and we could occupy it at no extra charge. We finished breakfast and the girls moved into their room. So, we were on the 4th floor and the girls were on the 5th floor.

I had already booked a Toyota Innova for taking us to Golconda Fort. We started at around 11:00 AM. We reached Golconda Fort by about 12 Noon.

Deepshree’s Photos from Golconda Fort

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

My Photos from Golconda Fort

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

By the time we had finished, it was about 3 PM. We came out and had some sandwiches. No one was interested in eating anything else. Then we went to Salarjung Museum. We wanted to go to Charminar. However, everyone was very tired. So, we returned to the hotel. We did not miss Charminar as we all had been there on a previous trip.

We had buffet dinner after some rest and then went to sleep.


Next morning, we got ready early. We finished breakfast by 8:30 AM. The same Toyota Innova was allotted to us. We went to Ramoji Film City. This was a very new experience for all of us. It took nearly 1.5 hours to reach this place from our hotel. We bought the tickets for Rs. 1500 each.

Deepshree’s Photos from Ramoji Film City

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

My Photos from Ramoji Film City

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

By the time, we were out of Ramoji Film City, it was about 4:30 PM.

We were all very tired. We straight returned to the hotel. We had tea and relaxed.

Ranoo, Riya and Bhavitha wanted to buy a gift for Deepshree as it was her birthday that day.  So, we took one Auto and went to a nearby Pantaloon shop. I sat in the front besides the driver and the 4 girls sat in the back. After they finished shopping, we again took a Auto and returned to the hotel.

We had booked for Thai Dinner for Deepshree. The restaurant also organised a cake for her. However, she could not have the cake as Deepshree is diabetic.


When we came back to our room, we found that the hotel had sent a sugarless fruit cake for Deepshree. We were all very happy.

Next day, we had breakfast at around 9:30 AM. Then, we took the same Toyota Innova and went for shopping. First, we stopped at a Pearl shop. The girls bought pearls worth about Rs. 50,000. Then, everyone wanted to go to a big shopping mall in Hyderabad. The driver took us to Inorbit Mall in Cyberabad. We just roamed around there and Tea from Chai Point.

Then we returned to the Hotel. We had lunch. Packed our bags and were ready to go to the Airport. Our flight was at 7 PM. The Hotel allowed us to check out at 4 PM. The same Toyota Innova took us to the Airport.

After checking in, we found that most of Indigo flights were delayed by more than 3 hours. Luckily for us, our flight was on time.

We returned to Bangalore by 8:30 PM. We took a Airport Taxi and reached home by 10 PM.

Am basically a programmer. Have proved to myself and quite a few people over the 24+ years that I am capable of programming on most platforms using quite a few tools for most problems. However, to be viable for earning a living, have learnt a few tricks and techniques of management. Whatever management techniques I have learnt, I try and convert to simple logic flows to keep my decision process simple and transparent. While managing, have been successful in programming a few individuals and teams to meet required objectives. Though I am not creative, I have enormous potential to innovate and extend creative ideas generated and shared by others.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: